We know Cheerwine and Little Debbie® snacks are great on their own – but what happens when you put them together?
- 1 box Little Debbie® Valentine’s Heart Cakes
- 1 half gallon vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup Cheerwine Syrup
- Set ice cream container on counter to soften. When it’s a soft serve consistency, dump ice cream into a large mixing bowl. (reserve container)
- Add Cheerwine Syrup and mix on low with hand mixer until well blended.
- Empty carton of heart cakes onto a cutting board and cut into chunks (or tear by hand)
- Fold cake chunks into ice cream until well disbursed throughout.
- Pour ice cream mixture back into the container—cover, and place in freezer for 8 hours to refreeze.
- Scoop and serve!
Pro-tip: this makes an AHMAZING Cheerwine Float!