This festive punch from Carter Jewell of Mocksie Craft Mocktails in Wilmington, N.C., is a wonderful adult beverage alternative for the holidays. Utilizing Danny Trejo’s non-alcoholic tequila and Pentire’s Coastal Spritz, popular in Wilmington’s small coastal community, notes of tart cherry, orange, and cinnamon make it a holiday favorite.
- 1 oz Trejo’s Spirits Tequila Alternative
- 1 oz Pentire Coastal Spritz NA Aperitif
- 1 dropper All the Bitter Alcohol Free New Orleans Style Bitters
- 2 oz Cheerwine Holiday Punch
- 0.25 oz blue agave nectar
- Dash of mocktail glitter
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
Rim a rocks glass in a mix of cinnamon and sugar. Over ice, mix tequila alternative, Coastal Spritz, Cheerwine Holiday Punch, bitters, blue agave nectar and mocktail glitter. Stir vigorously. Add a cinnamon stick. Enjoy with good company and warm conversation.