Holiday flavors of mulled chai, white wine, and Cheerwine Holiday Punch pops in Krampus Punch – recipe by mixologist Kel Minton of Soul Gastrolounge in Charlotte, N.C.
- Mulled chai, prepared and chilled
- 1 2-liter Cheerwine Holiday Punch
- 1–750 mL bottle Fair Game Beverage Co. No’Lasses sorghum rum
- 1–750 mL bottle Biltmore Estate Christmas At Biltmore White Wine, chilled
- 15 fl oz bottle lemon juice, chilled
- Lemons, sliced (garnish)
- Edible flowers (garnish)
For Mulled Chai
Strongly brew a 1 liter batch of Bigelow Spiced Chai Black Tea. Meanwhile, generously stud cloves in three whole lemons. Place five star anise pods, clove-studded lemons, and prepared tea in a saucepot heating to a high simmer. Reduce by 50% (about one hour), stirring occasionally. Cool in refrigerator.
For Krampus Punch
Combine all ingredients in large punch bowl. Garnish with lemon slices, seasonal edible flowers, and holiday spices. Serve in wine glass.