Raise a glass of good cheer with this easy large-batch bourbon sherbet punch recipe from mixologist Katey Ryder at the Golden Pineapple in Asheville, N.C.
- One 2 liter Cheerwine Holiday Punch
- One 750 ml bottle Maker’s Mark Wheated Bourbon
- One 750 ml bottle dry sparkling wine
- 2 ounces St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram
- 6 ounces Campari
- 8 ounces fresh lime juice
- 6 ounces fresh orange juice
- 1 small container lime sherbet
- Orange wheels pierced with cloves (optional garnish)
- Pour all wet ingredients into a punch bowl.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop lime sherbet and place on top of punch.
- Garnish punch and glasses with prepared orange wheels, if desired. Serve immediately.