We’ve teamed up again with our friends at Texas Pete for another tasty treat with this Heat & Sweet Snack Mix – perfect for parties, movie night and anytime.
- 2 tbsp. Texas Pete® Dust Dry Seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Cheerwine Syrup
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Butter, unsalted, melted
- 3⁄4 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 3⁄4 cup White Crispy Cereal
- 3⁄4 cup Rice Crispy Cereal
- 3⁄4 cup Wheat Crispy Cereal
- 3⁄4 cup Mixed Nuts
- 3⁄4 cup Pretzel Rounds
- 3⁄4 cup Cheese Crackers
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a small bowl, combine Texas Pete® Dust Dry Seasoning, Cheerwine Syrup, Worcestershire sauce, butter and salt together. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add crispy cereals, mixed nuts, pretzel rounds and cheese crackers. Pour Texas Pete® butter sauce over mix.
- On a parchment paper® lined sheet tray, pour mix, spread evenly, and lightly drizzle with Cheerwine Syrup. Bake for 40 minutes, stirring every 10–15 minutes.
- Let cool and store in an airtight container. Serve and enjoy!