We’ve teamed up with our friends at Texas Pete® for yet another tasty treat in this Heat + Sweet Snack Mix. Perfect to munch on Christmas movies night. You’d better double the recipe!
- 2 tablespoons Texas Pete® Dust Dry Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Cheerwine Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ cup corn crispy cereal
- ¾ cup rice crispy cereal
- ¾ cup wheat crispy cereal
- ¾ cup mixed nuts
- ¾ cup pretzels
- ¾ cup cheese crackers
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In small bowl, combine Texas Pete® Dust Dry Seasoning, Cheerwine Syrup, Worcestershire sauce, melted butter, and salt together. Set aside.
- In large bowl, gently combine crispy cereals, mixed nuts, pretzels, and cheese crackers. Pour Texas Pete® sauce over mix.
- On parchment paper-lined sheet tray, pour mix, spread evenly, and lightly drizzle with additional Cheerwine Syrup. Bake for 40 minutes, stirring every 10–15 minutes.
- Let cool. Store in airtight container.