Refreshing and slightly tart multi-dimensional cocktail that will surely get your holiday party off to a cheerful start. See what we did there? Created by Mixologist Darren Fallon of The Watch in Charleston, S.C.
- ¾ ounce Cheerwine Holiday Punch Syrup (prepared)
- ¾ ounce Hennessy V.S cognac
- ¾ ounce Old Forester 86 bourbon
- ¾ ounce Amaro Montenegro liqueur
- ¾ ounce lemon juice
- 2 dashes cranberry bitters
- Grated cinnamon stick (garnish)
- Lemon peel, spiraled (garnish)
Prepare Cheerwine Holiday Punch Syrup made of equal parts Cheerwine Holiday Punch and sugar. Pour 16 ounces Cheerwine Holiday Punch into saucepan on medium heat. Add 2 cups sugar and stir gently until dissolved. Set aside to cool. Once cool, can be stored in an air-tight glass container in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
Shake together prepared Cheerwine Punch Syrup, cognac, bourbon, liqueur, lemon juice, and cranberry bitter then strain over a large ice cube. Grate a cinnamon stick over top and add a spiraled lemon peel.