A boozy and sweet take on a Puerto Rican classic, Coquito.
- 1 ounce Contradiction Rye Whiskey
- ½ ounce Monkey Shoulder Scotch
- ½ ounce Pierre Ferrand Cognac
- ½ oz Smith and Cross Rum
- ½ oz Cheerwine Holiday Punch reduction (boil down a 2 liter bottle to a volume of 1 quart)
- 2 ounces Coquito mix (equal parts evaporated milk and condensed milk)
Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake to combine.
Strain over new crushed ice into a snifter or rocks glass.
Garnish with grated cinnamon stick and nutmeg.