Salsa is much more than just tomatoes, my friend. Salisbury, N.C. is home to the famous Go Burrito! Here’s the secret recipe for their unique Cheerwine Salsa. It’s salsa to CHEER for! Blend up a batch and break out those tortilla chips: it’s snack time.
- 1 ½ cups canned tomatoes
- 6 tablespoons Cheerwine Syrup
- 1 ounce roasted red peppers
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup chopped yellow onion
- 5 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh garlic
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
Blend all ingredients together using an immersion blender to a slightly chunky consistency. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips and an ice cold Cheerwine. Makes 2 cups.
Cheerwine salsa does NOT disappoint !!! Uniquely cheery and cherry