The culinary team at Greensboro, N.C.’s GIA restaurant and cocktail bar took the classic Southern dessert and spun it into an imaginative and festive cocktail! This one’s a must-taste!
- ½ ounce demerara sugar syrup, prepared
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 1 ½ ounces Bumbu Rum
- 2 ounces Cheerwine Holiday Punch
- 1 slice lime wheel
- Make demerara syrup by mixing equal parts demerara sugar and hot water.
- Add prepared syrup, pineapple juice, and Bumbu rum into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain over glass with ice and top with Cheerwine Holiday Punch, then garnish with lime wheel.