If escaping to the Tropics isn’t in the cards this winter, bring a taste of tiki home for the holidays with this festive holiday take on a classic from Mikey Coates at UP on the Roof in Greenville.
- 1 Ounce Averna Amaro
- 1 Ounce Mount Gay Eclipse Rum
- 1 Ounce pineapple juice
- .5 Ounce ginger-infused simple syrup
- 2–3 dashes cranberry bitters
- ¼ cup Cheerwine Holiday Punch
- Maraschino cherry garnish
Combine the amaro, rum, pineapple juice, ginger-infused simple syrup, and cranberry bitters in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake until well chilled and strain into a coupe. Top with Cheerwine Holiday Punch. Garnish with a maraschino cherry.