Enjoy Chef Grandinetti’s Cheerwine Holiday Punch Cocktail around the fire with friends and family this season! Instructions for batch punch or an individual cocktail. Courtesy of Chef Tim Grandinetti with Spring House and photo by Kyle Duncan.
Ingredients (Batch Punch): “Great for a group!”
- 1 750mL bottle Titos Vodka
- 1–1½ cups Domaine de Canton
- 1 liter Cheerwine Holiday Punch
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 6 ounces club soda
- 2 lemons, cut into wheels (garnish)
- Fresh blueberries, optional (garnish)
Ingredients (Individual Cocktail): “Dress it up!”
- 1½ ounces Titos Vodka
- ¾ ounce Domaine de Canton
- ¼ ounce rosemary-infused simple syrup (prepared)
- Juice of 1 fresh lemon
- 1 egg white
- Cheerwine Holiday Punch, to taste
- Lemon, sliced (garnish)
- Sprig fresh rosemary, optional (garnish)
Instructions (Batch Punch):
Add all liquid ingredients to a punch bowl with a large block of ice. Serve in punch cups filled with crushed ice and garnish with lemon wheels and blueberries, if desired.
Instructions (Individual Cocktail):
Combine all liquid ingredients, excluding Cheerwine Holiday Punch, into a cocktail shaker without ice. When the egg white has frothed, add ice to cocktail shaker and shake once more to chill. Strain into coupe glass and top with Cheerwine Punch. Garnish with lemon wheel and rosemary, if desired.