Enjoy Chef Grandinetti’s Cheerwine Punch Cocktail around the fire this year with friends and family this season! Courtesy Chef Tim Grandinetti of Spring House and photos by Kyle Duncan.
Ingredients (Batch Cocktail): “Great for a group!”
- 1–750ml Bottle Titos Vodka
- 1–1.5 cups Canton
- 1 liter of Cheerwine Punch (or more to taste)
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 6-oz Club Soda
- 2 lemons, cut into wheels for garnish
- Fresh rosemary, to garnish (optional)
Ingredients (Individual Cocktail): “Dress it up!”
- 1.5 oz. Titos Vodka
- .75 oz Canton
- .25 rosemary-infused simple syrup
- The juice of 1 fresh lemon
- 1 egg white
- Top with Cheerwine Punch to taste!
Instructions (Batch Cocktail):
Add all liquid ingredients to a punch bowl with a large block of ice. Serve in punch cups filled with crushed ice, and garnished with lemon wheels and fresh blueberries (optional).
Instructions (Individual Cocktail):
Combine all ingredients into a cocktail shaker without ice and excluding the Cheerwine Punch. When the egg white has frothed, add ice to the cocktail shaker and shake once more to chill. Strain into a coupe glass and top with Cheerwine Punch to taste. Garnish with a lemon wheel and fresh rosemary if desired.