- 1 Bottle of Spanish red wine (Rioja is best)
- 4 oz Triple sec or any orange liqueur
- 2 oz Brandy
- 1 tsp Cherry bitters
- 4 oz. Frozen peaches, chopped
- 4 oz. Frozen mango, chopped
- 8–10 Basil leaves, torn in large pieces
- 1 Orange, halved and quartered
- 1 Orange, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 (12oz) Chilled cans Cheerwine
1. Stir first 7 ingredients together in a large pitcher and chill at least 4 hours.
2. When ready to serve, skim the basil off the surface with a spoon or small strainer.
3. Divide the fruit from pitcher into 8 large wine glasses and top with 4 oz of the wine mixture, followed by 3 oz of Cheerwine in each glass.
4. Finish by squeezing an orange quarter into each glass, and garnish with orange slice.