Roll up this easy Mt. Olive and Cheerwine appetizer recipe, featuring our Cheerwine Syrup plus tasty Mt. Olive pickle spears. This is a perfect “one bite” snack to serve at any Southern celebration party, like the next wedding or baby shower.
Getting hitched or planning a wedding? Click here to learn more about weddings with Cheerwine.
- 1 – 8 ounce block cream cheese, softened
- 2–3 tablespoons Cheerwine Syrup
- 6 thick-cut roast beef sandwich slices
- 6 Mt. Olive pickle spears
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and Cheerwine Syrup until combined and a pink hue (can add more if desired).
- Spread mixture evenly across a slice of roast beef. Place a pickle spear on one end and roll up. Continue with rest of the roast beef until all are rolled up.
- Place in refrigerator for about 30 minutes to firm up, or 5 minutes in freezer.
- Slice into one-inch pieces and spear with a toothpick through the pickle in the center to hold together. Plate and serve chilled.