We took the work out of this decadent dish – no-bake and ready in minutes! Pro-tip: Serve with a variety of dippers like graham crackers, pretzels, and chocolate cookies – the options to enjoy this Cheerwine dessert are endless!
- 10 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons Cheerwine Syrup, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 5 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 21-ounce can cherry pie filling
- Dippers for serving like graham crackers, pretzels, cookies, etc.
Add heavy whipping cream to a medium bowl. Add 3 tablespoons Cheerwine Syrup and beat on high until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add 1 tablespoon Cheerwine Syrup and beat on high until combined. Add whipped cream mixture to cream cheese mixture and beat on low until combined. Add Greek yogurt and beat until just incorporated.
Spread mixture evenly into a shallow serving dish. Spread cherry pie filling evenly over top of cheesecake mixture. Chill until ready to serve.