So pretty and even more delectable to eat! Dig into this indulgent sweet treat that will soon be your favorite.
- 12 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 3 cups heavy cream
- ¾ cup cherry preserves
- 3 tablespoons Cheerwine Syrup
- 2 tablespoons kirsch
- 50 thin chocolate wafer cookies
- 2 cups cherries, pitted and halved
- Whole cherries (garnish, optional)
- With cooking spray, grease sides of round 9-inch springform pan that is 3-inches deep. Line side with a strip of parchment paper.
- Add cream cheese to bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Whisk on medium speed until smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Turn off mixer. Add heavy cream, cherry preserves, Cheerwine syrup, and kirsch to bowl, then whisk on low until incorporated. Gradually increase the speed to medium-high and whisk the mixture until it holds stiff peaks, 1-2 minutes. Scrape down sides with a spatula to fully incorporate.
- Spread a layer of the whipped cream mixture on the bottom of the pan and cover with a layer of cookies, filling any gaps with broken cookies. Scatter cherries on top of cookies. Continue layering with whipped cream, cookies, and cherries, ending with a final layer of whipped cream.
- Cover cake and refrigerate 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Decorate with crumbled cookies and whole cherries, if desired.