Here’s a new flip on a classic cookie – bits of cherries, walnuts, and sweet white chocolate chips in a Cheerwine cookie. Sounds like a new favorite indeed!
- 1 stick butter, melted
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Cheerwine Syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 cup dried cherries, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375ºF. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter, sugars, vanilla, and Cheerwine Syrup until combined. Add eggs, flour, baking soda, and salt then beat until well incorporated. Stir in cherries, walnuts, and chocolate chips.
Spoon tablespoon-sized balls of cookie dough onto a parchment or Silpat-lined baking pan and bake for 10-12 minutes until cookie edges are golden brown. Transfer to a rack to cool completely.