Even the pickiest of eaters won’t pass on this savory chicken dish. Punched up with the flavors of Cheerwine and rosemary, this one’s a crowd-pleaser for sure!
- Whole chicken, parted or pieces of choice (we used 6 thighs)
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 6–8 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 ½ cups cherries, pitted and halved
- 3 tablespoons Cheerwine Syrup
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Add chicken pieces to cast iron pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Tuck rosemary in and around the chicken pieces.
In saucepot over medium heat, add cherries and allow to sauté for one minute. Add Cheerwine Syrup, garlic, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil and let cook over medium heat for two minutes, stirring often. Pour mixture over chicken evenly. Move pan to oven and bake for 40 minutes or until chicken skin has caramelized and is cooked through.