HOW ARE YOU CREATING CHEER THIS SUMMER?
Cheerwine and summer in the South go hand in hand. Share how YOU are creating cheer this summer on social media using #CheerwineSummer for a chance to win tons of great weekly prizes.
AMAZING WEEKLY PRIZES
HOW TO ENTER ON FACEBOOK:
HOW TO ENTER ON INSTAGRAM & TWITTER:
Post a pic!
Post a pic!
Post a pic!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY.
General Contest Information: You may enter the Social Contest on:
a) Facebook by visiting www.facebook.com/cheerwine
b) Instagram by visiting instagram.com/drinkcheerwine
c) Twitter by visiting twitter.com/drinkcheerwine
IMPORTANT: See Rule 3) HOW TO PLAY below for full details on entering the contest.
The Social Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. No purchase is necessary for the Social Contest (see Rule 3, below). Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Once entered you have a chance to win the prizes as described in Rule 5 below.
Any questions, concerns or comments regarding the Social Contest can be forwarded by email to email@example.com or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Cheerwine Social Contest, 600 Main Street, #300, Tonawanda, NY 14151-0888.
Your Title Goes Here
Click to view full contest rules
2) WHO CAN PLAY: The Social Contest is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the contiguous United States of America (the “Contest Area”), who have reached the age of thirteen (13) years, as of the Contest Start Date, in the state in which they reside. Corporate or business accounts are not allowed. Social Contest participants under the age of majority in the state in which they reside are not eligible to win prizes in the Social Contest. If you are under the age of majority you must have a parent or legal guardian accept the prize on your behalf. See Rule 6 for details on claiming prizes. Employees and immediate family members (living in the same household) of the Contest Sponsor, its affiliates and agents, contractors, and the Administrators, are not eligible to enter or win prizes. The Social Contest is void outside of the Contest Area and where otherwise prohibited or restricted by law.
3) HOW TO PLAY: To enter the Social Contest, you must have a registered account with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter as of the Contest Start Date which you may obtain for free at www.facebook.com, www.instagram.com or www.twitter.com (“social media channel(s)).
To Participate on Facebook: With a registered Facebook account, visit https://www.facebook.com/cheerwine during the Contest Period and create a public post on the Cheerwine Facebook timeline, that describes how you are creating cheer this summer with Cheerwine and include #CheerwineSummer. Post photos must include an image of Cheerwine or the Cheerwine logo or brand with your comment. Photos must be original and may only be used once during contest period. Photo shopped or duplicated images will not be eligible. Game Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify your photo or entry at any time.
To Participate on Instagram: With a registered Instagram account, during the Contest Period, create a public post with #CheerwineSummer that describes how you are creating cheer this summer with Cheerwine. Post photos must include an image of Cheerwine or the Cheerwine logo or brand with your comment. Photos must be original and may only be used once during the contest period. Photo shopped or duplicated images will not be eligible. Game Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify your photo or entry at any time.
To Participate on Twitter: With a registered Twitter account, create a public post and include a photo, during the Contest Period, with #CheerwineSummer that describes how you are creating cheer this summer with Cheerwine. Post photos must include an image of Cheerwine or the Cheerwine logo or brand with your comment. Photos must be original and may only be used once during contest period. Photo shopped or duplicated images will not be eligible. Game Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify your photo or entry at any time.
Posts must be submitted pursuant to the (a) Content Restrictions (as set forth in the Content Restrictions section below), and (b) Facebook Terms and Community Standards available at www.facebook.com. By successfully posting, as directed, a photo and comment to remain posted through the Contest End Date you will receive one (1) entry in the Contest (“eligible entry or entries”). Comments hidden or removed from the Contest post prior to the Contest End Date will be void. All eligible entries received from all social media channels will be combined and the Contest Sponsor or Administrators and / or their Agents (“Administrators”) will select from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period to award the prizes as outlined in Rule 5 below.
Terms of Submission: Social accounts must relate to a single individual. The individual in whose name the account is registered to, shall be considered the entrant. You may only submit one (1) eligible entry per person, per day, per social media channel. Each entry must be unique and original and not a duplication of a prior entry.
Rights Granted by you: By entering the Social Contest, you agree that: (a) the Administrators, Contest Sponsor, and their respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right to use all or a part of your entry, your name and address (city and state), anywhere in the world and in perpetuity, for future advertising, trade, promotion and publicity in any manner and in any medium now known or hereafter devised, without compensation and without notice to you and without consideration, review or approval from you; and (b) You agree that you will not now, nor in the future, be paid for your entry or for granting the Administrators or Contest Sponsor any of the rights set out in these Rules.
Content Restrictions: Entrants must not include any of the following content (the “Content Restrictions”) in any entry: (a) pornography, adult-oriented content or any other sexually-explicit material; (b) materials relating to lotteries or gambling; (c) explicit language or content, images of violence, or promotion of illegal activities; (d) content in violation of intellectual property rights or laws; (e) libelous, defamatory, disparaging, tortious or slanderous materials; (f) content that denigrates, disparages or reflects negatively on the Social Entities, their owners and employees; (g) tobacco, alcohol or drugs; (h) dangerous stunts; (i) real weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, guns, knives or projectiles; (j) material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation; (k) individuals under legal age of majority without providing a signed release from parent or legal guardian; (l) audio and/or visual content owned by any third party (e.g., recorded music; pre-produced video, etc.); and (m) material that is unlawful, or otherwise in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where the entry is created. Any entry that does not comply with the foregoing, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, will be disqualified and eliminated from consideration.
Your Representations and Warranties: By entering the Social Contest, you represent and warrant that
- Your entry, in its entirety, is an original work by you and you have not included third party content in or in connection with your entry without permission;
- Your entry will not cause injury or damage to any other person relying upon any instructions contained in your entry;
- Your entry, the use thereof by the Contest Administrators, or the exercise by the Contest Sponsor or Administrators of any of the rights granted by you under these Official Rules, does not and will not infringe or violate any rights of any third party or entity, including, without limitation, patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, defamation, privacy, publicity, false light, misappropriation, confidentiality, or any contractual or other rights;
- You have all the rights, licenses, permissions and consents necessary to submit the entry and to grant all of the rights that you have granted under these Contest Rules;
- All persons who were engaged by you to work on the entry or have contributed to the entry have:
- Given you their written consent to submit the entry without claims for payment of any kind; and
- Provided written permission to include their name in or with your entry (or if a minor who is not your child, you must have the permission of their parent or legal guardian) and you may be asked by the Contest Administrators to provide such permission in writing to the Contest Administrators; and
- You have read, understood, accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the Contest Sponsor’s privacy terms as set out at https://cheerwine.com/privacy/ and understand that they may be amended from time to time.
4) CHEERWINE SAVINGS COUPONS: Submit a valid post using #CheerwineSummer as described in Rule 3 above and you will receive a Cheerwine Savings Coupon (“digital print-at-home coupon”) valued at $1.00 off any single serve or multi-packs of Cheerwine or Diet Cheerwine redeemable at participating retail stores. Limit one (1) digital coupon per entrant per month for the Contest Period. A link to claim your digital “Print-at-home” coupon will be delivered to you by DM (direct message).
5) WINNER SELECTION AND CONTEST PRIZES: Submit a valid post using #CheerwineSummer as described in Rule 3 above for entry in the Contest.
A) WINNER SELECTION: Contest Sponsor will nominate a selection committee of not fewer than three (3) Prize Contest judges (“judges”) who will select, in their opinion, the best eligible entries (“Prize winner selections”) for all prizes, as noted in Tables 1 below. Criteria for selection will include, but is not limited to, the entries that are most visually appealing, the uniqueness of the entry and the clarity and impact of the original Cheerwine imagery, depicting how you are creating cheer this summer with Cheerwine. The decision of the judges will be final.
B) WEEKLY PRIZES: There will be a total of thirty-three (33) Weekly Prizes awarded three (3) per week throughout the Contest Period. See Table 1 below for a listing of all prizes, approximate retail values (“ARV”) and prize winner selection dates. Potential prize winners will be selected from amongst all eligible entries received prior to each selection date. For each week, as noted in Table 1 below, the best three (3) Prize winner selections will be chosen to receive prizes.
Table 1: Weekly Contest Prizes
|Prize Description||ARV Each Prize||Available to be Won||Prize Winner Selection Dates – all dates are in 2020|
|Summer’s Supply of Cheerwine – thirteen 12-pack Cheerwine Coupons||$78.00||3||June 16, selected from valid entries received through
11:59 PM on June 14
|Toadfish Outfitters – set of 2 non-tipping Can Coolers with two 12-pack Cheerwine Coupons||$68.00||3||June 23, selected from valid entries received through
11:59 PM on June 21
|Nectar Sunglasses Package with two 12-pack Cheerwine Coupons||$147.00||3||June 30, selected from valid entries received through
11:59 PM on June 28
|Utz Snacks Package with two 12-pack Cheerwine Coupons||$112.00||3||July 7, selected from valid entries received through
11:59 PM on July 5
|CookOut Prize Package with two 12-pack Cheerwine Coupons||$124.00||3||July 14, selected from valid entries received through
11:59 PM on July 12
|Palmetto Moon Prize Package with two 12-pack Cheerwine Coupons||$99.00||3||July 21, selected from valid entries received through 11:59PM on July 19|
|Troutman Plantation Rocking Chair with two 12-pack Cheerwine Coupons||$112.00||3||July 28, selected from valid entries received through
11:59 PM on July 26
|Omega Sports $100.00 Gift Card with two 12-pack Cheerwine Coupons||$112.00||3||August 4, selected from valid entries received through 11:59 PM on August 2|
|Cheerwine Metal Retro Bottle Cap Signs
(set of 4) with two 12-pack Cheerwine Coupons
|$132.00||3||August 11, selected from valid entries received
through 11:59 PM on August 9
|Food Lion $50.00 Gift Cards with two 12-pack Cheerwine Coupons||$62.00||3||August 18, selected from valid entries received through 11:59PM on August 16|
|Uniquely Southern Foodie Gift Basket with two 12-pack Cheerwine Coupons||$100.00||3||August 25, selected from valid entries received
through 11:59 PM on August 23
ADDITIONAL WEEKLY CONTEST PRIZE INFORMATION: Summer’s Supply of Cheerwine consists of coupons for thirteen (13) Free Cheerwine 12 ounce can 12-packs; Toadfish Outfitters – set of 2 non-tipping Can Coolers are Toadfish Outfitters branded coolers and includes coupons for two (2) Free Cheerwine 12 ounce can 12-packs. Nectar Sunglasses Package consists of three (3) pairs of Nectar eyewear: (one (1) pair of round blue light blockers; and two (2) pairs of a variety of men’s and women’s styles) and includes coupons for two (2) Free Cheerwine 12 ounce can 12-packs; Utz Snacks Package includes a variety of salty snacks from Utz and includes coupons for two (2) Free Cheerwine 12 ounce can 12-packs; CookOut Prize Package consists of CookOut branded towel, sand bucket, mini basketball hoop, Cheerwine folding chair, Cheerwine soft cooler and a Cheerwine Koozie plus coupons for two (2) Free Cheerwine 12 ounce can 12-packs; Palmetto Moon Prize Package includes a Chubbies floating cooler, Costa beach towel, Southern Tide Rope Croakies, a 4Ocean bracelet and Cheerwine hat, Lip balm and a Koozie plus coupons for two (2) Free Cheerwine 12 ounce can 12-packs; Troutman Plantation Rocking Chair is model 970 and includes coupons for 2 Free Cheerwine 12 ounce can 12-packs; Omega Sports $100.00 Gift Card includes coupons for two (2) Free Cheerwine 12 ounce can 12-packs; Cheerwine Metal Crimped Retro Bottle Cap Signs are a set of 4 and includes coupons for two (2) Free Cheerwine 12 ounce can 12-packs; Food Lion $50.00 Gift Cards include coupons for two (2) Free Cheerwine 12 ounce can 12-packs; Uniquely Southern Foodie Gift Basket includes a selection of Cheerwine inspired food items including but not limited to Cackalacky Cheerwine Sweet Sauce, Cheerwine Goo Goo Clusters plus coupons for two (2) Free Cheerwine 12 ounce can 12-packs. All coupons for Free Cheerwine are redeemable at participating retail stores only. Prize packages are subject to availability of individual items at time of redemption. If any item in a prize package becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute with similar items of equal or greater value. Approximate retail values shown are based on average retail prices. Prizes may be sold for less.
6) NOTIFICATION AND REDEMPTION: If you have been chosen as a potential winner of the Weekly Contest selections as described above, the Contest Sponsor and / or their Agents will contact you via private message through the social media application or other contact information you provided to the Contest Sponsor. If the selected potential winner does not respond to the Contest Sponsor’s or Administrators’ notification within seven (7) days of the prize selection, and if the Contest Sponsor or Administrators has made two (2) separate contact attempts, the potential winner will be disqualified and a new potential winner may be selected from among the remaining eligible entries.
As a condition of awarding any Contest prize, winner must sign and return, within five (5) days of receipt, the Contest Sponsor’s Release Form confirming his/her compliance with these Official Rules and releasing the Contest Sponsor and Administrators, each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, and the directors, officers, partners, dealers, employees and agents of each of the foregoing, from and against any and all liability arising from or in connection with participation in the Social Contest or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of the prize (or any portion thereof). The winner must also provide proof of identity to a valid representative of the Contest Sponsor or Administrators. If a potential winner fails to return the required documents and provide proof of identity in accordance with these Rules, or is found to have violated the rules of the Social Contest in any way, or if any prize or prize notification from the Contest Sponsor is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and will be deemed to have forfeited the prize in question. In the case of forfeit, the Contest Sponsor may hold a random drawing to select an alternate prize winner.
For all Gift Card prizes, certain conditions may apply – see the card for details. No cash or substitution, in whole or in part, is allowed for any prize except as determined by Contest Sponsor. Contest Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable. No compensation or substitute is offered for any portion of the prize not claimed or utilized; any portion of the prize not utilized and its corresponding value will be forfeited. Prizes may not be exactly as shown in the Game publicity or promotional materials. All costs and expenses for any prize, not expressly detailed herein, are the sole responsibility of the winner. All tax liability on all prizes is solely the responsibility of the winner.
You are not a winner until your submission or online claim has been verified and your eligibility confirmed by the Administrator. Once verified, prizes will be shipped by prepaid courier to winner’s valid disclosed address. Allow approximately four (4) to six (6) weeks for shipment of prizes following verification.
Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the potential winners will be declared the official winners of the Social Contest. If you are under the age of majority you must have a parent or legal guardian accept the prize on your behalf. Prize winners will be randomly drawn from among all eligible entries received at the offices of the Administrator or their Agents. Limit one winner per household.
7) ODDS: Odds of winning any prize, is dependent upon the number of eligible entries received prior to any prize selection.
8) LIST OF WINNERS/COPY OF RULES: The name of the prize winners and a copy of the complete Official Rules are available by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Cheerwine Social Contest, 600 Main Street, #300, Tonawanda, NY 14151-0888. Please specify “Rules” and/or “Winners’ List” with your request.
9) PUBLICITY: Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Contest Sponsor and Social Entities, to use the winner’s name, likeness, voice and/or comments for advertising, trade or promotional purposes worldwide in commerce and in any media without limitation or additional compensation unless prohibited by law. The name of the Social Contest prize winner may be published in the Contest Sponsor’s media following verification of prize winner.
10) RESTRICTIONS: The following are prohibited and will result in automatic disqualification from the Social Contest: (1) using any method that artificially increases odds of winning; (2) non-compliance with these Official Rules; and (3) any other act which the Contest Sponsor determines in its sole discretion, jeopardizes the integrity or proper conduct of the Social Contest.
11) PRIVACY: Contest Sponsor will be collecting personal data about you for the administration of the Social Contest and for purposes of internal market research. No such personal data will be transferred or sold to any third party except in the following circumstances:
- when you give us permission to do so;
- when, in good faith, we believe the law requires disclosure;
- to affiliated companies, provided that our affiliated companies and their agents and advisors and their respective employees are restricted from using the information for any other purpose other than as described in these Official Rules; and
- to our respective agents for data processing purposes, our respective professional advisors and promotional and marketing agencies, provided that such agents, professional advisors and promotional and marketing agencies are restricted from using the information for any purpose other than as described in these Official Rules.
Contest Sponsor may match aggregated, statistical use information to parameters established by third parties, without releasing user information. This information will not contain any personally identifiable information. Contest Sponsor may share aggregate information with trading partners, co-branded sites, participating sponsors and advertisers; however, this aggregated information will not contain personally identifiable information.
12) GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Participation in the Social Contest constitutes the entrant’s (“you” or “your”) full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules including the decisions of the Contest Sponsor, which are final with respect to all matters relating to the Social Contest. This Social Contest is void outside the jurisdictions specified in these Rules and where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or withdraw the Social Contest or to amend these Official Rules at any time, without prior notice. Unless otherwise noted, all taxes, fees and all other expenses and surcharges on prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner, except as provided herein. The Contest Sponsor and Social Entities make no representations or warranties regarding any awarded prize. By participating in the Social Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold the Contest Sponsor, any Prize suppliers, Administrators, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment agencies, legal advisors and each of their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”), harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in the Social Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of any prize or participation in prize-related activities, including without limitation, any loss, personal injury, death, property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
All entries and prize claims received become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned. Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from an entrant’s participation in the Social Contest.
The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, postage-due or incomplete entries, requests or prize claims. The Released Parties are further not responsible for: (i) electronic transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to entrant’s or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Contest Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Social Contest; (iv) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these rules; or (v) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Social Contest. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. If for any reason the Social Contest cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Contest Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Social Contest, or if the Social Contest is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Social Contest Sponsors and/or Administrators reserve the right to terminate the Social Contest.
All properly claimed prizes will be awarded. The ARV of all available prizes is $3,438.00
Contest Sponsor: Carolina Beverage Corporation, Salisbury, NC 28146.
Contest Administrators: The Padgett Smith Project, Charleston, SC 29422.